Fenton, Michigan is most famous for The Laundry
, (in Dibbleville) located at the corner of Shiawassee Ave. and Adelaide St.,
a destination for foodies from all over, it's just the beginning of all of the deliciousness Fenton has to offer. The Laundry has been so successful, they opened
Crust - A Baking Company
, (Downtown) on Caroline St., dedicated to excellence in artisan baked goods.Fenton Fire Hall
, (Downtown) serves up Union Joints
famous Macaroni and Cheese and wonderfully unique bbq.
Below is a sampling of the local restaurants; for the complete list of dining options visit the Business Directory
where you can search by name or category.
- Sagano (Downtown) entertains you with table top hibachi style cooking and delicious sushi rolls.
- The Fenton House (Dibbleville) where they've been serving their famous breadsticks since 1987
- Fenton Hotel (Downtown) with it's live entertainment, is "well preserved in spite of its years; ... solid and hospitable, greeting hungry patrons as it did when it was first built when the railroads came to Fenton in 1856".
- Lucky's Steakhouse(Silver Parkway) where their specialty is
12 ounce prime rib dinner topped with
sautéed mushrooms, grilled onions and melted
monterey jack cheese.
- Joe & Lewie's Penalty Box(Owen Road) is a hot spot in town to catch the game and great food in a fun hockey themed atmosphere .